We’re excited to announce the launch of the ACEC-BC Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Award!
Developed by the ACEC-BC Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) committee, the EDI Award recognizes an organization and/or individual(s) who demonstrate a commitment to advancing the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Award nominees may be any or a combination of any of the following:
- An individual from an ACEC-BC corporate member organization
- A team or group from an ACEC-BC corporate member organization
- An ACEC-BC corporate member
Nominees should be recognized for advancing the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion through (for example):
- Implementation of training & development initiatives,
- Fostering a work environment that promotes the inclusion of diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds through programs and policies,
- Recruitment and retention practices which advance the principles of EDI through the hiring and engagement of underrepresented groups,
- Employment practices that remove barriers to advancement of underrepresented groups,
- Community outreach and engagement that demonstrates commitment to EDI principles,
- Policies/programs within the organization and/or community that have significant and sustainable impact
Nominees should be available in March to support ACEC-BC to prepare for the awards celebration (i.e. requests for additional information) and participate in the award gala in Spring 2021.
How to enter
See below for the entry submission form. Deadline for entries is March 1, 2021.
Consulting Engineering firms are partners, experts, and innovators working for British Columbians.
Our mandate is to advance the business interests of consulting engineering firms in BC by advocating for fair business practices and building awareness of the industry’s contributions to society and innovative technical expertise.
© 2023 Association of Consulting Engineering Companies British Columbia