COVID-19 RESOURCE LIBRARY
We’re here for you and the industry
Got a question? Want to share a concern? Our Advisory Team wants to hear from you!
On May 15, WorkSafeBC published guidance to support Phase 2 of BC’s Restart Plan. The guidance...
The Association of Consulting Engineering Companies - Canada (ACEC) has been in ongoing contact...
On March 16, 2020, Dr. Bonnie Henry issued an order under the BC’s Public Health Act prohibiting...
Return to Office Resources
Recently, ACEC-BC Project Leader Marcie Cochrane released a three part series on Effective...
During the Covid-19 public health emergency, consulting engineering firms are exploring options to...
- BC Government releases BC’s Restart Plan
- ACEC-BC member firm BGC Engineering releases COVID-19 Data Analysis: Tools for Managing Uncertainty
- DCC expands e-procurement solution to the submission of proposals for architectural and engineering services
- Urban Development Institute – Municipalities Updates
- Calling all Suppliers – Support B.C.’s COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 and force majeure in contracts
- Trans Mountain Corporation Operations in Light of COVID-19
- Pandemic Potential Insurance Impacts
- COVID-19: Employer obligations, options, and strategies
- Physical Distancing and Construction – Advice from BCCSA
- HBR: Leading and working through a pandemic
- ACEC Canada: Resources and Updates
- Greater Vancouver Board of Trade: Webinars & Updates
- Small Business BC: Business Covid-19 Support Service
- B.C. Business COVID-19 Support Service
- Provincial Support and Information
- Federal Economic and Financial Support
We'll ship you the greatest insights.
Consulting Engineering firms are partners, experts, and innovators working for British Columbians.
Our mandate is to advance the business interests of consulting engineering firms in BC by advocating for fair business practices and building awareness of the industry’s contributions to society and innovative technical expertise.