With a recent increase in vaccine supply coming into British Columbia, the province is now moving forward with the immunization program for the frontline workers identified by the Provincial Health Officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry back in March.
Staff working in the construction industry, who have not already received their first vaccination, can now register on the Provincial vaccination system. Please note that this includes consultants and contractors who access constructions sites.
First Dose Registration and Booking Instructions:
- Visit the provincial vaccination website: https://www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca/s/?variant=frontline
- Follow the registration instructions.
- For your frontline worker group the access code is: 20006429216 (Fraser Health Region) | 30007253663 (Vancouver Coastal Health)
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email or text notification with a link to proceed with booking an appointment
- Click on the link provided and follow the booking instructions (vaccination appointments are available at specific COVID-19 Immunization Centres in the Fraser Health region).
Who is being served by this vaccination program?
Under B.C.’s COVID-19 Immunization Plan, vaccine is being provided for frontline and essential workers, especially in industries where full use of personal protective equipment and barriers can be challenging, where outbreaks and clusters have occurred or are ongoing, and where workers live or work in congregate settings.
Staff at your business aged 18 and older (born in 2003 or earlier) may now follow the two-step process below to register and then book an appointment. If an appointment cannot be immediately secured, please continue to check back often, as appointments are added regularly.
More information can be found here: