COVID-19 RESOURCE LIBRARY
We’re here for you and the industry
Got a question? Want to share a concern? Our Advisory Team wants to hear from you!
In response to the BC Government’s call for engagement on Building BC’s Recovery Together, the...
The ACEC-BC Return-to-office member survey results are in! On June 2, 2020 we launched a member...
ACEC-BC has joined the Construction Associations in expressing support to Canada's PM on Temporary...
Return to Office Resources
Just when they may have been getting comfortable with leading remote teams, managers and leaders...
The current pandemic crisis has created a number of core business challenges which we all face...
Mental Health is a complex issue and one that requires additional consideration during a time of...
- BC Government releases BC’s Restart Plan
- ACEC-BC member firm BGC Engineering releases COVID-19 Data Analysis: Tools for Managing Uncertainty
- DCC expands e-procurement solution to the submission of proposals for architectural and engineering services
- Urban Development Institute – Municipalities Updates
- Calling all Suppliers – Support B.C.’s COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 and force majeure in contracts
- Trans Mountain Corporation Operations in Light of COVID-19
- Pandemic Potential Insurance Impacts
- COVID-19: Employer obligations, options, and strategies
- Physical Distancing and Construction – Advice from BCCSA
- HBR: Leading and working through a pandemic
- ACEC Canada: Resources and Updates
- Greater Vancouver Board of Trade: Webinars & Updates
- Small Business BC: Business Covid-19 Support Service
- B.C. Business COVID-19 Support Service
- Provincial Support and Information
- Federal Economic and Financial Support
The Competitive Alliance Contracting Model provides a commercial and legal framework between...
The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a heavy toll on Canada’s economy. While government’s focus on...
Guest speakers Patricia Huntley, AXA XL Risk Manager and Rob McLeod, Metrix Professional Insurance...
We'll ship you the greatest insights.
Consulting Engineering firms are partners, experts, and innovators working for British Columbians.
Our mandate is to advance the business interests of consulting engineering firms in BC by advocating for fair business practices and building awareness of the industry’s contributions to society and innovative technical expertise.